Monday, March 7, 2011

Good news!! Addison and Fischer still loved their play set today! :) They played on it so well that I even got to sit in a chair and watch them play!! I'm normally busy keeping them away from things they shouldn't play with, but now they have something new to focus on. It was nice to sit and relax, even if it was just for a few minutes.

This morning started off with a laugh... Addison and Fischer were eating their cereal. Fischer looked at me and said "Mmmm... dee-lee-sheesh." I have no idea where he got this from since Scott and I don't ever use the word "delicious." It was really cute though. And later today, he said it again. I asked him "what do you think is delicious?" and he said "yo-yo's," which is still his word for Cheerios. So funny. It's so fun to actually have little real conversations with them.

I know I mentioned the other day that Addison has been saying "now" a lot. I realized today that she isn't saying it to be demanding, but she is just saying it at the end of everything. It's so funny how her mind works, and she usually jumps from subject to subject very quickly. She has started ending everything she says with "now" which makes things pretty entertaining. An example: "Oh Mommy! I play now. Oh. Bo run now. Oh. Watch She-She now." She says "oh" a lot while she's talking. It's so funny. She had fun sitting on my lap while watching Fischer (still She-She) slide today.

We tried another new food tonight now that the kids can eat more fish. We had crab cakes. Addison devoured hers. She ate it so fast and wanted more. Fischer wouldn't even touch his, even after I dipped it in ketchup. At least he ate all of his veggies and rice!

That's all for tonight! Hope you had a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment