Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have finished books 6 and 7 for the year! I'm on a roll! :) I had actually already finished one of them when I posted about my last book, but figured I'd wait and write about these together.

I read Belly Laughs and Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy.





I really like her writing style, and like that she was very truthful in these books. She writes about her experiences during pregnancy and with a newborn, and doesn't hold much (if anything) back. I wish I would've read these when I was going through those times because it may have put me at ease about a few things. I still really enjoyed reading them now though.

They were very quick reads (obviously) and I'm looking forward to getting 2 more books by her in the mail! I ordered Life Laughs and Louder than Words on Amazon.com for $2 each. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment