Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two years ago today, we finally got to bring our 8 day old babies home! I can't believe it's already been 2 years since that day - it's still so clear in my mind! They were so tiny and we were scared, but very excited to get our own routine started. This was taken right before loading the kids into their stroller and heading out to the car!



In other news, I have finished 2 more books this year. That brings my total to 4! The first was a total boy book that Scott had. I was in the mood to start a book and it was the only choice at the time!  It was good, it just took me longer to read than my normal chick-lit choices do.



I also finally read the new Nicholas Sparks book. I really liked it, although I think it was darker than some of his previous books!  Thanks to Scott's mom for letting me borrow it!



I am already into my next book with several more lined up!

No comments:

Post a Comment