Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm not going to do monthly "birthday" posts for Addison and Fischer anymore, now that they are 2. But I still can't forget about it when it's the 22nd of each month. I can't believe they've been 2 for a whole month now - and we've all survived. :)

Our house is looking great - they've made some great progress on the siding and inside. They finished with the drywall and cleaned up the floors. Today they put primer on all of the walls! So now, we must pick our interior paint colors. The paint decision, by far, is making me the most nervous! We are hoping to have our colors picked out sometime next week so stay tuned for that.  Also, as of now, the projected finish date is sometime in early June. We know that is subject to change, but it's exciting that it's getting so close.

Here is a picture from inside today...



Addison and Fischer have been busy playing outside. Today, they wore shorts, t-shirts, and sunscreen - it's starting to feel like summer already! Their poor legs are already so scraped up from all of their falls, and I know there are more to come!

They are sleeping better at night, but now taking shorter naps. I guess I can't have it all! :) They also now have pillows in their cribs, which they seem to enjoy. It makes them look like such big kids. It's just another step closer to big kid beds.

Fischer has started saying "hocus pocus" all the time. I have no idea where he learned this, but I can only assume it's from Mickey since that's the only show they'll watch. It's pretty funny though. And Addison talks ALL day. She is starting to say long phrases and sentences - sometimes 7 or 8 words. Fischer has done this on occasion also, but she just talks all the time, so she does it more. Typical girl, I suppose.  I took some pictures of them today so I will try and post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment