Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've been wanting to buy Addison and Fischer a slide for the backyard. So, I've been watching Craigslist for the past couple of months, hoping to find a good deal. I found a couple of good deals, sent emails, but never got any responses. Sometimes it's very frustrating trying to be thrifty.

Last week, I saw this Little Tikes 8 in 1 playgound and thought it would be perfect. The fact that it has 2 slides is really what caught my interest. When I read the reviews, I saw that several parents of twins commented on how great it was for 2 kids. Maybe this would help alleviate some of the arguments about who would go down the slide next??



After several emails back and forth, we finally struck a deal! Scott went to pick the playground up today. It was rainy and damp, so we didn't stay outside long, but the kids loved it!!!

They really liked the tunnel...



And they weren't scared of slides at all!


And they were both so excited!



And they were too busy playing, so this is the only shot I got of them together.


I hope they still love it tomorrow.... you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment