Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Incase you were wondering what color we chose for our house....



Yep - we'll have a red house!!! I was a little nervous about it at first, but the idea quickly grew on me. And I really like how it looks so far. It's perfect for a house that's in the woods. At least I think so!

Here are some pictures of the inside now that the drywall is complete. The first is the living room and the second is the kitchen.




In other news, Fischer got the first of his 2 year molars today. We went to our weekly gym class this morning and he just wasn't in a good mood. At one point, he opened his mouth when he was crying/screaming and I saw the little point of white sticking out of his gum. Poor little man. :( I don't think Addison's first of the 4 molars is far behind given her recent behavior...she's been messing with her ears, crying a lot at night, drooling, etc.... I will definitely be checking her mouth tomorrow to see if anything happened overnight!

It was nice to have a break from this teething thing, and I didn't miss it. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment