Saturday, January 30, 2010

Addison and Fischer got their birthday gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Suttle a little bit early. After Fischer walked across the kitchen with the Leap Frog table, we thought they both might be ready for the actual walkers, since the table isn't very sturdy. I knew that Grandma and Grandpa Suttle bought these, so I asked them to go ahead and send them so they could be put to good use! At first, the babies were a little confused, but they seem to be getting used to their new cars.








Things are still going well with the sippy cups... in fact, check out this picture:



There are no bottle parts in there. We are still using bottles for their last feeding each night, but I'm not sure why. The babies had no problems at all with the transition, so we will be switching those over to sippy cups very soon. Then, we will be completely done washing all of those bottle parts. I'm not going to lie though - a part of me will miss it. 

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend:





In the last picture, Fischer is holding up a magnet. He has started holding out his toys and food to me and saying "Da." Then he will hand it to me and go on to something else. I will always hand it back and say "Now you eat it" or "You play with it." I'm not quite sure what "Da" means, but he says it every time!

Official Birthday Countdown: 23 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment