Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last year, I was still in the hospital, and still worried. I was 29 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  My contractions had been very minimal while on Procardia which was great news! On Tuesday, however, it stopped working as well and I was having to take each pill (which was supposed to be taken every 6 hours) every 5 1/2 hours, then 5, etc... The doctors spent Tuesday trying to figure out what my next step should be. Luckily my mom was there with me keeping me company, and Scott was there a lot too! This distracted me, which helped keep me calm.

Today, Addison now has her third tooth. That makes 3 for each baby! Also, Grandpa Suttle is not the only one who has been kissed by the babies - my persistence paid off and Addison gave me a kiss yesterday when I asked and Fischer gave me one today. Yay! :)  Their version of a kiss is putting their wide open mouths on my chin, but that works for me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete