Monday, January 25, 2010

I would have said, without a doubt, that Addison would walk before Fischer. She sat up first, crawled first, pulled up first and stood on her own without holding on to anything first. But now, I'm not so sure who will walk first!! Last night, I finally put the legs back on the Leap Frog Activity table (we took the legs off and put it on the floor so they could actually play with it since they couldn't stand yet). Once the legs were back on, they pulled right up and started playing. It was in our kitchen, so the legs were sliding on a floor a little bit. Fischer got behind it, held on, and started walking. He walked all the way across the kichen!! I was in shock since he just started pulling up and standing last week. He walked a little tonight and I got it on video.



Addison is still very steady on her feet when standing on her own. She will do it for 10 (sometimes more) seconds at at time. I keep waiting on her to take a step forward but it hasn't happened yet. I can never get it on video because the camera distracts her and she falls... but tonight, we did manage to get a few seconds on video.


No comments:

Post a Comment