Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fischer has been busy this week! He is now putting him into the sitting position with such ease, it's as if he's been doing it all along. For a few days, I'd find him sitting but never saw him do it. So, on Monday, I didn't take my eyes off him until I actually saw him do it.  He has now joined the club of sitting up in his crib when he's supposed to be sleeping.

He also pulled up onto his knees on something other than my lap. He's been doing it on my legs for a couple of weeks. Yesterday they were in our closet playing with my shoes, and he pulled up onto his knees on the step-ladder we have set up in there. I was so excited!! 

Addison seems to be getting more confident each day with stepping to the side. Yesterday she stepped from the ottoman to my lap and even turned her whole body while stepping.  She has also become very fast with her crawling. Scott's new nickname for her is "turbo."  She is especially fast when she's trying to get to Bo and Sassy. 

It's so fun to see what new thing they will do each day! 

1 comment:

  1. It's so neat how our babies are hitting so many of the same milestones at the same time! I can't wait until we can get them together for a playdate!!

    ReplyDelete