Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last year, I was behaving and staying in bed (or on the couch). I'd already had one follow up visit with my doctor, and things seemed to be going well. I was now 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. We were all very excited that I'd made it to 30 weeks!!

This year, the babies continue to amaze me on a daily basis. Over the past couple of days, Addison has started to wave more and more. She is also cruising more, and standing on her own without holding onto anything for many seconds at a time.  Fischer pulled up twice on his own tonight! Both times were on the bathtub, but he has tried to do it on many other occasions. He is beyond frustrated and lets us know it! He also crawled on his knees yesterday for the first time. He managed to take a few "steps" at a time, and he did it several times. Today, however, he hasn't even tried. I guess he likes the army crawling better. He also clapped today... I've been working with them for awhile to get them to clap. He finally did it twice today but wasn't nearly as excited about it as I was.

Both babies are doing well without their pacis. We are coming up on 3 weeks without them (on Friday) and it's almost as if they were never around! The transition went much better than I had anticipated.

We've also tried some new foods. The babies tried lima beans for the first time, which they both seems to really enjoy.  Tonight, they tried spaghetti-o's with meatballs. While they seemed to enjoy them, they were both having a hard time picking them up, and got very frustrated. They were also very messy. I think we'll wait awhile before trying those again.

No comments:

Post a Comment