Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fischer had another first yesterday! He stood up in his crib for the first time. I was changing Addison's diaper so I didn't actually see him stand. When I looked over, he had the biggest smile on his face - he was so proud. Later last night, I managed to catch it on video. I tried to post the video but it wouldn't work for some reason. I'll keep trying, because it's a cute one! Here is a picture of the babies "talking" while standing in their cribs.




I'm pretty sure that both Addison and Fischer are saying "Bo." It's not the actual word "Bo" but they both have their own version of it, and they seem to say it every time they see him. Addison's comes out more like "Bbbbbuh" and Fischer's is just the "B" sound. It's too bad that Bo is so unimpressed that they love him so much.

Here is a picture of Fischer reading to me during his bath last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment