Thursday, January 28, 2010

A year ago I was 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and still on bed rest. I wasn't having many contractions according to my monitor. I'd had a couple of "scares" where the nurse would call me immediately after receiving my monitor information and tell me to drink a lot of water, give an extra dose of medicine, hold still, and monitor for another hour. Luckily this only happened a couple of times, and the contractions always went down in the second hour. My weekly doctor appointments were my only outings, so I guess I sort of looked forward to them. My doctor was thrilled that things were staying so quiet with the babies!

This year, the babies are busy discovering new things. Scott and I discovered this recently:



We definitely have some teething babies...both of their cribs are like this! They even came with the plastic protection strips, but we are going to have to go buy bigger ones that somehow cover the entire rail.

This is one of Fischer's favorite things to do now:


He tries to do it on his own, and will sometimes grab my finger and put it in his mouth and move it back and forth. I can even hear him doing it sometimes over the monitor. Addison has started trying to do it too.

Addison is loving this toy they got for Christmas. When it rolls towards her, she gets so excited. Then she will (sometimes) attempt to roll it back...this game could go on for quite awhile. Of course when I was using my camera, she lost interest in the alligator and tried to get the camera.



Official Birthday Countdown: 25 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment